Threat management is a comprehensive approach to network security that addresses multiple types of malware, as well as blended threats and spam, and protects from intrusion at both the gateway and the endpoint levels. Components of an threat management system are part of a centrally administered architecture. This is a response to an environment in which malicious attacks are becoming more frequent. Its concealments are:
- Web Application Security
- Messaging Security
- Database Security
- Data Security
- Network and Telecommunication Security
- Platform / System Security
Threat management is an approach to information security and network to mitigate the risk and protect the assets of an organization or individual.
ro-column-padding first avia-builder-el-10 el_before_av_two_third avia-builder-el-first “>
Threat Management services more effectively prevent advanced and targeted threats designed to steal business, customer and payment card data. It gives more operational insight, detection, real-time protection and better mitigation strategies. Few among the others:
- Security awareness
- Latest trends in security
- Device Awareness
- Incident reporting and analysis
- Policy design
- Notion of providing security as service
- Through security analytics and threat analysis of network and all network connected points we can remove blind spots and improve visibility.
- Unique threat intelligence leads to an action plan for more effective and more secure set up.
- Protection of businesses and customer information from emerging threats, that are more complex through advanced correlation engines.
- The proactive approach prevents security incidents, yet ready your business to respond if necessary.
- Alleviate the pressures of product complexity, resource constraints and security skills shortages.
Reduce the burden of network security management, eliminate fragmented network security controls and conform to compliance and audit requirements.
- Unparalleled combination of data and real-world findings gives thorough view of global Threat Intelligence. It is the foundation for protecting against all known and emerging threats.
- Real-time Threat Detection (and notification) of complex and advanced threats block them with more accuracy to avoid any data loss before it occurs.
- Threat Management Protection for networks, applications, databases and endpoints block malware and real-time threats eliminating the inaccuracies and gaps.
- Proactively monitoring events and correlating threats results quick response and Threat Mitigation. This helps preparing proper response to incidents.
Security information and event management (SIEM) provide real-time analysis of security alerts generated by network hardware and applications. Security management deals with real-time monitoring, correlation of events, notifications and console views is known as security event management (SEM). Security management segment that provides long-term storage as well as analysis and reporting of log data, is known as security information management (SIM).
- the product with capabilities of gathering, analyzing and presenting information from network and security devices.
- proficient in identity and access-management applications.
- comprises of vulnerability management and policy-compliance tools.
- the automated analysis of correlated events and production of alerts.
- able to consolidate monitored data to help avoid missing crucial events.